We took advantage between freezes,
Mother Nature's little hint of Spring
with a sunny Saturday-
just before the midnight icing.
I found some time to take a walk
around the property to see what there was to see.
I spied some catnip, still growing beneath the rosebush.
Somebody was very happy about it!
See the little green leaf by Gimp's ear?
Gimps got her name when, as a kitten, she fell off the woodpile
and was gimpy for a few days.
It sort of stuck.
Spot came along for the walk.
He's the tough guy- loves the females but you'd better not be a tomcat!
Our other male keeps his distance.
Lizzie sleeping in her potato bin in the garage.
Rumbles wondering why I am taking a photo of her.
Currently, we have
- Lizzie- Grey tabby. Deaf and lives in the garage, hates other cats, loves people.
- Rumbles- lives in a woodpile, gentle and tortoise shell colored.
- Gimps- sweet, scared of everyone but me. Lives in the garage with Lizzie but keeps her distance.
- Spot- black and white, thinks he is my baby but aggressive towards male cats
- Specks- short for specter. She is tortoise shell, loves people, drools on you when she's happy
- Sugar Bear- male, tabby. Loves my husband and I. Husband can never remember the cat's name. No photo, he doesn't care to have his picture taken.
Linking to Feline Friday